New Years Eve 2007-08
The year 2008 has just begun. I can feel this is going to be one of the greatest years of my life. Mostly because I was born in the 8th month in the year 81 at 8:18 and I am going into my 28th year of life, I'll only be 27...but think about it (if you disagree talk to Kandis, remember she's a CPA) do you think all of these 8s in my life are a coincidence? It's destiny this year is going to be a "blow-you-out-of-the-water" year! I don't know quite yet what's going to make it so great but I just have a feeling. Here are some possible reasons:
All of my siblings will be married so I will get the spoils of being practically the only child!
I share a room with one of the coolest persons ever, she never gets mad when I talk about her boyfriends 1, 2, 3, 4, and soon to be 5.
- I will be studying and taking the GRE - - why, I am not sure yet.
- My little nephews both can say my name and they run to me before their Dad (well it happened once, but it's bound to happen again.)
- The weather can only get better!
- I will learn more about the Book of Mormon and the prophets there-in and the Prophet Joseph Smith.
- Gas prices will go down or I will start riding the bus... whatever it is, I will be saving some mullah.